Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. (11)

Every where you go, there's a tree in downtown, one in my home as well.

And christmas cards are going out in the mail.

One of my most favorite times of the year. The movies, the family, the gifts, it all makes what the holidays fun. I always have this tradition on Christmas, where I and my family watch Christmas movies from when we open our gifts, until we have to eat dinner. The bottom right picture of the card is my favorite. That is me soloing on the trumpet. My mother picked a good picture to put on the card this year. I cannot wait to see what she will use for next year. I also can't wait for next year. I don't like the fact that the season ends so soon. Well, New Years here I come.

1 comment:

  1. The card is just too precious. I think it would've been cuter with baby pictures of you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete