Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Storm of 2014





As 2013 ended and the new year began, meteorologists began telling us of a new storm forming. That storm was big enough to keep us form going to school for two days.


That was one of the greatest calls I have gotten. No school and an extended vacation, who can complain.

Here is a nice picture of my driveway during this mess on the first day of the storm at



I can already see I will be doing a lot of shoveling by the end of the storm.
The street plows have just been pushing it further and further in to my yard.


Hey have come by three or four times in the half hour.

All I have to say is bring on the snow. I love the snow.
I want as many snow days as possible this year. Will not have to make them up. Com'on Mother Nature do me a solid.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man those snow days were a blessing. I needed a few more days of sleeping until 3. And one of the perks of apartment living is that I don't even need to shovel! I hope you enjoyed your snow days, and you didn't get burned out with shoveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that we finally got some snow days, they were much needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow days definitly made this winter vacation seem very long and fulfilling. I know exactly how you feel about obnoxious plows pushing snow from who knows where into your shoveled driveway... I miss summer already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope we get another snow day soon. :(

    ReplyDelete