Monday, February 10, 2014

My Dearest Friend (14)

One of my favorite moments in sports is when 17,565 people are cheering at the same moment. On January 14th, 2014, I attended my first Bruins game. Let me tell you I had a blast. My dad got has a friend who has season tickets, arguably the best seats at the TD GARDEN.

I went with my brother and my best bud. There were moments that happened in the game which was good for our team. The Bruins scored three times. Each time they scored, the crowd went crazy. During the game however, there were several times where the people directly behind us spilled some adult like beverages on myself and my friend.  At one point the beverage was spilled down my back. I was not myself, I was acting irate. My friend showed me the metaphorical mirror and told me to calm down. My friend was acting as another self because he knows me. He knows how I act. We have been friends for at least a decade. He saw that I was going crazy over spilled beer but nevertheless, I took several deep breaths and calmed down. He was my true self in a sense that he told me I was acting crazy. He told in more than words that I needed to relax. He acted as another self for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment